DC@IS-EUD 2017: Doctoral Consortium @ 6th International Symposium on End User Development
dal 13/06/2017 alle 09:00 |
al 14/06/2017 alle 18:00
|Dove||Eindhoven (The Netherland)|
|Persona di riferimento||Antonio Piccinno|
|Recapito telefonico per contatti||+390805442535|
|Partecipanti||PhD students are welcome!|
|Aggiungi l'evento al calendario||vCal|
Doctoral Consortium @ IS-EUD 2017
The IS-EUD Doctoral Consortium provides an opportunity for international PhD students to present their work and receive feedback and new perspectives to improve it. Students will have the possibility to discuss their problem statement, goals, methods, and results in a friendly forum under the guidance of a panel of experienced researchers.
We invite applications from PhD students who are working in the broad field of End-User Development. The consortium is open to students at any stage in their research. Students at an initial stage will have the opportunity to challenge and refine their ideas and research directions. Students at a more advanced stage will have the opportunity to present their thesis and get advice on ways to improve the presentation of their work. Furthermore, participation will facilitate networking of younger researchers within the End-User Development research community.
Submission: April 6, 2017 (extended)
Notification: April 20, 2017
Camera-ready: May 11, 2017
Doctoral Consortium date: June 13, 2017
Main conference: June 14-15, 2017
Paper Format, Submission and Proceedings
Submissions must be single-author. The language of the consortium is English.
The paper should:
- clearly formulate the research question,
- identify a significant problem in End User Development,
- outline the current status of the problem domain and related solutions,
- clearly present any preliminary ideas, the proposed approach and the results achieved so far,
- describe the research methodology that is applied or planned,
- outline the contributions of the applicant’s work to the problem domain, and highlight their uniqueness,
- be within 4 pages
- be carefully formatted in the Springer LNCS format (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0)
Each submitted paper will be reviewed by the members of the Doctoral Consortium Program Committee.
Authors may submit and update their submission through the EasyChair system until the submission deadline.
All accepted contributions will be published in a volume with ISBN containing the extended abstracts of IS-EUD 2017.
Doctoral Consortium Co-Chairs
Antonella De Angeli, University of Lincoln (UK) & University of Trento (Italy)
Antonio Piccinno, University of Bari, Italy
For any further information, please refer to the main conference web site: