7th International Conference "Economics of Global Interactions: New Perspectives on Trade, Factor Mobility and Development"
The University of Bari “Aldo Moro” is hosting the 7th edition of the International conference on the “Economics of Global Interactions”.
The conference is co-organized with SNF, Centre for Applied Research at NHH Norwegian School of Economics (Bergen, Norway) and Master E.G.E.I.
The event will provide scholars with the opportunity to discuss their recent contributions in the following areas:
- Theoretical and empirical aspects of International Trade;
- Determinants and effects of International Migration and FDI;
- Institutions and Economic Development;
- Globalisation, sustainability and the environment;
- Industrialization in developing countries
Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome. A discussant will be assigned to each paper presented at the conference.
Invited Keynote Speakers:
- Prof. Beata Javorcik (University of Oxford, UK),
- Prof. Giancarlo Spagnolo (Stockholm School of Economics,Sweden; University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
The winner of the Wim Meeusen Prize 2016 - awarded to the best paper presented by a young scholar -is Liuchun Deng (JohnHopkins University,USA), Evolving Comparative Advantage and Idea Flows
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Programme of the conference: here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Nicola Coniglio (University of Bari, Italy),
Kjetil Bjorvatn (NHH NorwegianSchool of Economics,Norway)
Location: Auditorium Quacquarelli, Dipartimento di Studi Classici e Cristiani, Strada Torretta (Città Vecchia / Old Town)
Papers of the 2015 edition are available .
>> CALL FOR PAPERS <<
In collaboration with: