3rd International Conference "Economics of Global Interactions: New Perspectives on Trade, Factor Mobility and Development"
The University of Bari “Aldo Moro” partners Universities participating to the MA in Economics of Globalization and European Integration (E.G.E.I.) – http://www.ua.ac.be/main.aspx?c=.EITEI&n=46082- jointly organized the third edition of a workshop on the “Economics of Global Interactions”.
The UNIDO Institute for Capacity Development was partner of the initiative.
The workshop provided scholars with the opportunity to discuss their recent contributions in the following areas:
- Theoretical and empirical aspects of International Trade;
- Determinants and effects of International Migration and FDI;
- Globalization and Development;
- Globalization, sustainability and the environment;
- UNIDO session: Boosting Industrial Linkages for African Development
Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome.
Prof. Gianmarco Ottaviano (London School of Economics, UK) and Prof. Bertil Tungodden (Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway)
Nicola Coniglio (University of Bari, Italy), Kjetil Bjorvatn (Norwegian School of Economics, Norway)